- Made to measure products cannot be returned for a refund unless the product is faulty or is not as described. We require you to notify us within 5 working days of receiving of the product and inform us of the fault. We have a dedicated and experienced customer service team who are ready and able to help you with any issues you have.
- If a product is faulty, please inform our customer service team as soon as possible. Please provide a detailed description of the fault with a picture or video so we can determine the issue.
- Goods cannot be returned without prior notification to Budget Curtains.
- Returned goods must be suitably packed to prevent loss or damage in transit, and should also include the original documentation.
- Budget Curtains cannot accept liability for delay or failure to act if relevant information is not provided.
- Products cannot be returned if you provide incorrect measurements for your order. You are advised to read/watch the measuring guides/videos before ordering and if necessary, speak to us for further advice if necessary.
- If you give incorrect measurements for an order we can offer to collect the blinds to be altered if the blinds are too big. This is a chargeable service; please get in touch if you require this service.
- By placing an order for Made to Measure products on our site, you confirm that the specifications/measurements for your order are correct and that you understand these are non-refundable once purchased.
- Order measurements cannot be changed after placing the order as we start processing to order directly to be made once you have received your confirmation.
- Please be aware that all our products are made to measure and are classed and personalised/customised goods. These are not subject to distance selling regulations and cannot be returned if you change your mind.
- We realise mistakes will happen sometimes if we are at fault, we will always replace faulty or incorrect orders at our expense and as quickly as possible.
- If your order is lost or damaged in transit we will always remake and redeliver your order free of charge and as quickly as possible.
- When Budget Curtains receives your returned goods, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned goods.
- If your return is approved, it is at Budget Curtains discretion to either remake or refund you via your original method of payment
- You will be notified when the refund has been processed.
- You should check with your bank/card issuer/PayPal as per their standard processing times after the refund has been processed at our end. We have no control or responsibility for these processing times.
In the event of a damaged blind please return this to your nearest location:
- Rimini Blinds – Zabeel Furniture Mall, Al Fajer Complex, Umm Hurair Road, Dubai.
- Blindtex – Area Q4, Unit 030, SAIF Zone, Sharjah.
- Blindtex – Unit G-02, Preatoni Tower JLT، Icon 2, Cluster L, Dubai.
- Alternatively, there is a fee for collection.